Cleaning your bathroom is only as difficult as you allow it to be. Here are two DIY recipes that'll make cleaning your bathroom even easier:
#1 DIY Bath Tub Cleaning Recipe
If you want your tub to be clean and smell good, try out this all-natural DIY tub cleaner recipe. Here are the ingredients and step-by-step guide so you make it and use it at home:
- 1 cup of baking soda
- One of the following essential oils: peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary or cinnamon
- Combine 1 cup of baking soda with enough water until the two ingredients form a paste.
- Add 5-7 drops of your preferred essential oil and mix it in the water-baking soda combination.
- Apply your freshly made tub cleaner to your tub and scrub with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse off any excess tub cleaner with warm water.
- Enjoy your clean, fresh-smelling tub!
#2 DIY Cleaning Wipes
Here's the second DIY recipe that'll make your life easier. This guide will prove how easy it is to make your own cleaning wipes while saving you money in the long run. Here's the process:
- 10 old, clean baby wash cloths
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6-8 drops of your favorite essential oil (we recommend lemon or peppermint)
- Resealable jar (mason jars work well)
1. Layer the baby wash cloths in a row with a 2-inch overlap.
2. Place a pencil on the first baby wash cloth and roll the pencil into the wash cloths so the wash cloths are wrapped around the pencil.
3. Place the wash cloths wrapped around the pencil in your resealable jar.
4. Remove the pencil. Pull the corner of the wash cloth out so it's just past the top of the other wash cloths.
5. Mix water, white vinegar and essential oil and pour into the jar.
6. Allow the mixture to soak into the baby wash cloths at least an hour before using.
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light popular among potty training families and senior citizens. The IllumiBowl makes your toilet glow in order to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. It's powered by three AAA batteries and attaches easily to any toilet seat. Who doesn't love a glowing toilet?