Prepping your bathroom for Christmas and the arrival of guests and Santa takes some work. A messy bathroom makes it hard to get in the holiday mood. Here are five things you need to do to get your bathroom ready for Christmas:
1. Throw it away if you don't need it: If you have any broken items or expired items, throw them out. Especially expired medication. After cleaning out your bathroom of unneeded items, you'll immediately feel a sense of relief. Here's how to purge your bathroom over the course of ten days if you can't do it in one day.
2. Wash shower curtain, rugs, hand towels: Now is the time to start washing your shower curtain, rugs and hand towels if you don't already do so regularly. It's a simple thing to do that will improve your bathroom experience. Regularly cleaning your rugs, shower curtain and hand towels will help reduce bathroom mold and will improve the smell of your bathroom.
3. Wipe down chrome fixtures with microfiber: Microfiber cloth is an effective way to eliminate dust and finger prints. After wiping down your chrome fixtures with a microfiber cloth, take some time to wipe down your countertops.
4. Scrub the porcelain: Keeping the throne clean is key to not grossing anyone. Use your most effective toilet bowl cleaner and a toilet bowl scrubber to get the results you need. If you don't know how to clean your toilet bowl, here's a cost-effective, natural way to get the job done.
5. Restock hand soap: No one wants to be out of hand soap after taking care of business. This is disgusting. Get the job done and restock on hand soap.
For more great bathroom tips, visit the IllumiBowl bathroom tips blog!
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light designed to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. The IllumiBowl is popular among potty training families and senior citizens.