Oranges and other citrus fruits can transform your bathroom from a smelly place to do your business to a fresh, clean place to smoothly do what you need to in your bathroom. Here are a few ways you can you can harness to power of citrus fruits in your bathroom:
1. Orange peel deodorizer: Is your trash can smelling funky? Cut an orange in half and scoop out the flesh inside each orange half. Put 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda in each half of orange peel. Keep the orange peels halves level so the baking soda does not fall out as the orange peels should be used as a bowl. You can put a baking soda-filled orange peel in each trashcan you have. Do not leave the baking soda-filled orange peels in longer than 72 hours.
2. Lemon essential oil spray: This recipe is perfect for you if you enjoy using essential oils in your everyday living. The lemon essential oil spray calls for the following:
- 8 drops of lemon essential oil
- 16 oz spray bottle
- 1.5 cup of white vinegar
- 0.5 cup of distilled water
Combine all ingredients in the spray bottle and shake until the ingredients are mixed. This spray recipe
3. Lemon wood polisher: For this green, money-saver, combine 0.5 cup of lemon juice and 1 cup of olive oil. Use this low-cost combination to shine your wooden floors after effectively cleaning your wooden floors. Be sure to wipe off any excess from your wooden, bathroom floor.
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light popular among potty training families and senior citizens. The IllumiBowl makes your toilet glow in order to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. It's powered by three AAA batteries and attaches easily to any toilet seat. This popular product is toilet technology at its best. Who doesn't love a glowing toilet?