Your life doesn't need to be difficult. Whether it's adding a motion-activated night light to your toilet or adding WD-40 to your squeaky doors, these seven little hacks will improve your bathroom:
1. Flip your shaving cream can upside down to avoid rust on your sink or tub.
2. Have a squeaky door or cabinet door? Add some WD-40 to end the noise and give your doors a chance to open smoothly.
3. Give your shower a chance to air out and prevent mold by opening your shower curtain on both ends.
4. Clean your baseboards with dryer sheets. It'll take care of the dust while helping your bathroom smell fresh.
5. Does your bathroom trash can smell despite washing it? Add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda in your trash can before adding a liner. It'll help neutralize unpleasant odors.
6. Microfiber cloth is a quick and easy way to clean up the parts of your bathroom with a chrome finish.
7. Are you scared of the boogie man? End your fear by installing the IllumiBowl! It'll help you get to your target safely at night; while improving accuracy.
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light popular among potty training families and senior citizens. The IllumiBowl makes your toilet glow in order to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. It's powered by three AAA batteries and attaches easily to any toilet seat. Who doesn't love a glowing toilet?