Shower mold is nasty. We can all agree that it’s less than desirable and you may receive less than desirable comments when friends and family come over.
Here’s a simple all-natural solution we have for getting rid of that nasty mold:
- One part hydrogen peroxide with two parts water
- Spray bottle
- Tooth brush
Follow these steps:
- Combine hydrogen peroxide and water and add to spray bottle.
- Spray solution on the mold in your shower.
- Allow solution to sit on the mold for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub mold with toothbrush.
- Rinse off solution and mold.
What is your favorite solution to getting rid of shower mold? For great bathroom tips like this from IllumiBowl, visit our bathroom tips blog and follow us on Pinterest! As seen on Shark Tank, IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light.
PC: Gabriel Esler