Whether you're a new college student moving into your dorm or a newlywed couple shopping for home essentials, you'll need a to stock your bathroom at some point with mission critical cleaning supplies.
Here are 10 must-have items to be sure you have the equipment needed to clean your bathroom in no particular order other than numerical:
- Toilet brush: Why wouldn't you have a toilet brush? It'll help you keep your porcelain throne fresh and free of any nasty rings in the bowl.
- Magic eraser: Having a magic eraser in your arsenal gives you the peace of mind you need when tackling your bathroom's dirt and grime. Magic erasers can be effective on a multitude of surfaces. With a bit of elbow grease, you'll be able to get rid of stubborn dirt and grime.
- Baking soda: A great overall ingredient you probably already have, baking soda can be used to eliminate persistent odors and used as a part of an all-natural cleaning solution.
- Scrub brush: Pick a scrub brush known for durability. It'll come in handy when cleaning your shower tile, bathtub and bathroom floor.
- Old clean rags: Clean rags can help you wipe down surfaces such as bathroom tile after a good tile scrub. You can also use clean rags to eliminate loose grime along the edges of your bathtub and toilet bowl.
- Multi-purpose cleaner with disinfectant properties: Investing in a solid multi-purpose cleaner tends to yield results. Be sure to purchase a multi-purpose cleaner with disinfectant properties. Not all cleaners are created equally so be sure to read the label before bringing any liquid cleaner home with you.
- Glass cleaner: So many uses. A great glass cleaner can be used to accomplish different objectives and isn't limited to just your mirrors and windows. Your glass cleaner can also serve as a deodorizer after a great poop. Your glass cleaner also be used to clean your toilet seat and lid.
- Broom and dustpan: No brainer. Why? Sweep away any dirt, dust and other chunky bits you need to get off your bathroom floor.
- Microfiber cloth: Using a microfiber cloth is effective since it'll help you add the finishing touches you need to your bathroom cleaning. Microfiber cloth is best used to touch up bathroom fixtures and wipe down smooth surfaces. Dust is easily wiped away with the help of a microfiber cloth.
- A pair of rubber gloves: Chances are that you're not a hand model. However, you still need to protect your hands from any chemicals you may choose to use when cleaning your bathroom. Be sure to purchase gloves that fit your hands well, but do not cut off circulation.
What's in your bathroom cleaning supply?