Halloween is coming up soon but it's not too late to create a fun Halloween costume for your potty training kiddo! Here's a simple costume that's easy to put together and fun to wear:
Toilet paper mummy
This is a budget friendly costume. Here are the items you'll need:
- black long sleeve sweater
- black ski cap
- black electrical tape
- black shoes or black bathroom slippers
- 2-3 rolls of toilet paper
1. Have your child dress in the long sleeve sweater, ski cap and black footwear.
2. Wrap your child in toilet paper starting with his/her head.
3. Attach black electrical tape to toilet paper around joints (i.e. elbows, ankles, wrists) to help toilet paper stay attached.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed.
For more potty training tips, visit the IllumiBowl potty training blog. As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light designed to make late night trips to bathroom safe and fun for potty training children and adults.