1. Soap and hot water can unclog a toilet without a plunger: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/pee-poop?sub=3301417_3063814#.hj5KGYvALe
2. Coke can clean your toilet as fast as you can say, “All done!”. Its mild acidity from the carbonic and phosphoric acid it contains will get the job done.
3. Prevent automatic toilets from flushing prematurely with a piece of toilet paper. There’s nothing worse than splashing up the crack when you’re taking care of business.
4. If you’re not a fan of Windex when it comes to cleaning your mirror, try Black Tea. Brew a pot then use a lint-free cloth to wipe Black Tea over the mirror. It’s the tannic acid that gets the job done.
5. Spit-shine not producing the results you want on your sink fixtures? Try a dab of baby oil on a cloth and you’ll be sure to see your reflection!
Do you want more tips, tricks and info on anything regarding no. 1 & no. 2 as well as your porcelain kingdom? Stay Tuned.